UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
Delta Dental of Michigan, with its affiliates in Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio and Tennessee collectively are among the largest dental plan administrators in the nation. We are currently seeking an Intern for our Legal & Compliance department starting the Fall 2019 semester. Tasks may include:
- Assisting in the development of company's compliance training materials and tracking completion by employees, interns, contractors and board members.
- Assisting in analyzing data and reporting results, risks and trends to report to management.
- Updating company's internal compliance SharePoint site.
- Researching certain claims data to ensure proper reporting.
- Assisting in the review of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal and compliance requirements.
We are seeking a Junior or Senior enrolled in a legal, insurance or business related undergraduate program or a law school student. Must be detail oriented, analytical and strong organizational skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.