UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initiates weekly communication with Saint Francis program and administrative leadership on the design, development, implementation, and monitoring of programs, services, and practices, particularly regarding legal risks and trends, court performance, and relationships with court personnel
- Regularly initiates review of the quality of Saint Francis court reports, Saint Francis courtroom performance, and Saint Francis relationships with court partners.
- Regularly monitors and addresses legal risks and trends, courtroom dynamics, local practices, and practice expectations in courts located in assigned counties, conveying the same to Saint Francis program leadership
- Elicits formal and informal feedback from Judges, Guardian ad Litems, District/County Attorneys, Parent Attorneys, DHHS, CRB, CSOs, and CASA, through regular contact.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with courts and court personnel including Judges, Guardian ad Litems, District/County Attorneys, Parent Attorneys, DHHS, CRB, CSOs, and CASA.
- Initiates positive and professional working relationships with court personnel and program leadership/Saint Francis employees and maintains the same.
- Facilitates ad hoc or standing judicial meetings or other meetings with court partners on a regular basis.
- Provides timely responses to inquiries and requests for assistance by court personnel on case specific matter.
- Provide timely legal advice on complex cases to Saint Francis field staff.
- Acts as liaison between court personnel and Saint Francis on complex cases.
- Responds timely to legal matters and appears in court on behalf of Saint Francis regularly.
- Conducts research and writing as needed or assigned
- Initiates collaboration with Saint Francis program and administrative leadership to ensure that Saint Francis staff receive necessary legal training, performance feedback, and legal support.
- Monitors developments in federal and state child welfare and related statutes, case law, and regulations and trains staff on changes.
- Provides formal and informal training and education on complex or emerging legal issues to Saint Francis program and administrative leadership.
- Informs Vice-President of Legal Services of critical legal matters, trends, opportunities, and events; participate in strategic assessment, planning, and implementation as a member of the Legal Department
- Keeps Vice-President of Legal Services informed of weekly activities
- Partners with Saint Francis program and administrative leadership in assessment, planning, and interventions around specific challenges that create opportunities for strategic interventions around legal and court priorities and practices.
- Initiates regular conversations with Saint Francis Performance Improvement and Quality Assurance staff to work with Saint Francis field staff on improving contract outcomes
- 1 year: 1 year child welfare legal experience