You are a bright, motivated, successful law student. You know that shaping the nation’s labor and employment laws and being recognized as a leader in your field is how you picture your future. Seyfarth Shaw can provide you with the right training, experiences and mentoring to help you build a strong foundation for a rewarding career.
We hire our Summer Fellows in our Corporate, Labor & Employment, Litigation and Real Estate Practice Groups.
This full-time, paid summer fellowship experience offers a strong educational component supported by practical learning opportunities. Fellows work hand-in-hand with Seyfarth partners, who are dedicated to ensuring their continued professional development. A team of partner and associate mentors will also provide individualized feedback and coaching.
A specialized curriculum will help bridge the gap between your academic and experiential learning. Fellows will also work on actual client cases and projects, and will gain practical experience by attending depositions, court appearances, and client meetings.
Targeted candidates have:
- Entering their 2nd year of law school (expected JD - May 2021);
- Demonstrated academic achievement at the law school level;
- Completed a course in labor and employment law or shown a demonstrated interest in the area (e.g., law review article, certificate program, work experience, or other activities); and
- A strong desire to develop a labor and employment practice upon graduation.
If you are interested in our Summer Fellow Program, please submit an application packet that includes the following:
- A cover letter;
- A resume (GPA and/or Class Rank is Required);
- A writing sample;
- A letter of recommendation; and
- An official or unofficial transcript.
If you have questions concerning the position or application process, please contact Legal Recruiting Coordinator, Carly Burns, at firstname.lastname@example.org.