Regional AV Rated law firm is seeking Associate Attorney to assist with client consultation in support of the firm’s legal service provider contract in VA. Duties would include telephone consultation, review of documents, and drafting documentation and correspondence. The candidate must have excellent communication and organization skills, be customer service focused, and enjoy a fast-paced environment. VA Bar required; MD, DC, MA, NH, RI, and/or VT is a plus. Following training, full-time telework from home.Responsibilities and Duties:
Qualifications and Skills:Requirements:
- Provide superior customer service.
- Ability to handle high volume of telephone consultation on a variety of legal matters.
- Review of contracts and other legal documents.
- Communicate and/or draft correspondence to third parties to assist in dispute resolution.
- Meet daily goals and compliance requirements, as well as adhere to policies.
- Member in good standing of the VA Bar, ideally for at least 2 years; MD, DC, MA,NH, RI and/or VT Bar a plus
- No history of bar discipline in any jurisdiction
- Candidate must have excellent customer service skills and be detail oriented/organized
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and manage time appropriately to meet all daily goals
- Bilingual/Spanish-speaking a plus
Strong advocacy, telephone and electronic communication, computer knowledge, problem solving, strong interpersonal skills, multitasking, analytical
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, please forward your resume.