As a division of Old Republic Title, The Fund delivers unparalleled education services, software products and support to Attorneys real estate practices and related businesses. This commitment has propelled us to create innovative products and services that allow attorneys to conduct transactions easily and efficiently. We know what attorneys need and have created a strong technology base and educational support environment to enhance their knowledge and sharpen their competitive edge. In addition to our commitment to our members, we are committed to our employees and to making The Fund a great place to work!In this role you will:
- Advise Fund Members and branch examiners on all areas of real estate transactions and title insurance applying underwriting analysis.
- Identify and maintain current legal standards and procedures in parallel with regulatory requirements to properly characterize or determine the legal effect of a transaction. Manage increased risk to The Fund and the underwriter as applicable.
- Publish articles concerning real estate and title insurance legal issues, and make presentations on relevant legal matters.
- Visit significant customers to promote the use of The Fund’s services as relevant.
- Participate in meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, provide approvals and resolve problems.
- Maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
- Provide underwriting approval for large dollar and high risk transactions.
- Issue periodic and special reports to management and others as required.
- License Requirements:
- Member of the Florida Bar.
- Must maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.) or Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree.
- Three years concentrated Florida real property experience or title insurance industry experience.
- Oral and written communications skills
- Developing and delivering presentations
- Relationship Building
- Planning and organization skills
- Problem Solving
- Detail Oriented
- Knowledge of real property law and its application to real property transactions
- Knowledge of the title insurance and information industry is required
- Occasional in-state travel may be required.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.