UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorenson is seeking a summer time intern to work in the company's legal department based in Salt Lake City, UT starting Spring/Summer 2019. The Legal Intern will contribute to and learn from the day-to-day operations of our in-house General Counsel, intellectual property, regulatory, and compliance departments. The Legal Intern also may have the opportunity to work with other departments within Sorenson or with other offices, in each case as part of the legal team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting documents and correspondence for review, approval and use by attorneys;
- Researching legal issues and reporting results to attorneys in writing and in-person;
- Reviewing and summarizing agreements, complaints, and other legal documents;
- Supporting on various assigned projects, including some administrative tasks
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge/Skills/ Abilities Required
- Sound judgment, integrity, professionalism and effective communication skills; and
- An enthusiastic multi-tasker who enjoys handling new issues every day and who can move multiple projects forward simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and analytical skills
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail and able to prioritize work load.
- Legal Intern must be extremely well organized and highly professional in all written and oral communications and interactions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and online research techniques
- Currently enrolled and in good standing in an ABA-accredited law school
- Must be 21 or over
- Prior work experience preferred