UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
AlixPartners is seeking a Summer Law Clerk. The areas of responsibility for the person in this position include review, revision, and coordination of contracts, assisting with third-party subpoenas and discovery requests issued to the firm, legal research and drafting/revision of internal policies. This position requires strong writing, organization and communication skills.
The Summer Law Clerk (known internally as Legal Intern) position is located at AlixPartners’ offices in Southfield, Michigan and will report to the Associate General Counsel.
Please note that this position is a short-term assignment, with a full-time schedule. The person who fills this position will not be a permanent employee. Paid relocation is not available.Key Responsibilities:
- Draft, review and negotiate vendor agreements and client engagement documents such as confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, engagement letters and reports.
- Assist with third-party subpoenas and discovery requests issued to the firm.
- Legal Research as directed internally by the Legal, Risk, and Compliance Department.
- Draft and revise firm policies.
- Assist with compliance and other risk management matters coordinated by the Legal, Risk, and Compliance Department.
- Additional responsibilities as identified.
- Enrolled in a JD program with an accredited law school, with strong academic credentials and completion of at least one year of law school.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate detailed and complex information to others.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to organize self and others.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail, and excellent proofreading skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a dynamic environment, including responding to urgent situations as needed, prioritizing multiple business objectives, and meeting deadlines and milestones for projects assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with a variety of people across cultures and geographic locations, to deliver consistent and timely results.
- Possess characteristics such as diligence, integrity, professionalism, accountability, and proactiveness in resolving issues.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle confidential, sensitive information.
- Able to work in an office environment; must be physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day.
- Flexible to work overtime as needed.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.