Make a difference with a career in insurance
At The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, we put people first and apply the Golden Rule to our daily operations. To put this into action, we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our talented team. Our service-oriented, ethical, knowledgeable, caring associates are the heart of our vision to be the best company serving independent agents. We help protect families and businesses as they work to prevent or recover from a loss. Share your talents to help us reach for continued success as we bring value to the communities we serve and demonstrate that Actions Speak Louder in Person®.
If you’re ready to build productive relationships, collaborate within a diverse team, embrace challenges and develop your skills, then Cincinnati may be the place for you. We offer career opportunities where you can contribute and grow.
Start your journey with us
The Cincinnati Insurance Companies' Staff Counsel office in Chicago, Illinois is currently seeking a second year law student for a paid law clerk position to serve in-house litigation.
Starting Rate of Pay: $20.00/hr
Be ready to:
- conduct legal research
- draft of legal memoranda
- review and indexing of medical records
Be equipped with:
- good legal research and writing skills required
- organizational and time-management skills
- ability to think critically, problem-solving and decision making skills
- ability to read and understand complex legal documents
- strong persuasion skills
- experience in civil litigation (discovery, briefing, research) through previous employment experience a plus