UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handle all functions related to case work from initial intake through representation of clients before all relevant agencies, courts, etc. Staff attorneys may be expected to work with other attorneys, law graduates, legal assistants/paralegals, social workers, and students on cases or projects. Maintain case files in accordance with Bureau standards. Tasks assigned to staff attorneys may include any or all but not limited to the following:
- Screen clients for eligibility and make referrals, as appropriate.
- Conduct preliminary and subsequent interviews with clients.
- Conduct factual investigation and analysis, and legal research.
- Advise clients of results of investigation and research and counsel clients about their options.
- Prepare pleadings, including but not limited to, complaints, answers, memoranda of law, briefs, etc.
- Develop case theory and strategy for the representation of clients.
- Prepare cases and represent clients in negotiations, hearings, trials, and appeals.
- Work with various community groups and accept speaking engagements as assigned by supervisor.
- Continue professional development and education through attendance at Bureau sponsored training and other programs.
- Perform other duties, as assigned within the scope of the essential functions of the position.
Qualifications: Admitted to practice in the State of Maryland, or admitted in another jurisdiction, graduate of and ABA approved law school and eligible for admission in the State of Maryland. Out-of-State attorneys must be able and available to take next scheduled bar exam following date of employment.