Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there!
The Global Contracts group helps Subway® teams manage the commercial activities of the organization to support growth, achieve its strategic goals, and progress globally. Each member of our talented team shares an interest in working on engaging legal issues and solving challenging problems, as well as an ongoing commitment to our guiding principles of Speed, Excellence, and Empathy. The Global Contracts team regularly work on matters that involve critical and complex operations, working daily with business clients at all levels to provide informed contract analysis, efficient transaction support, and legal advice to foster sound decision-making by the business teams. The Senior Corporate Counsel will negotiate, review and draft a broad array of commercial agreements including technology and digital, media and advertising, and other vendor agreements, in close collaboration with various internal senior and executive level clients.
- Negotiate, review and draft commercial transaction agreements related to a variety of vendor engagements
- Discuss SOWs with business teams and negotiate legal terms with opposing counsel
- Juris doctorate degree/CT State Bar Admission or CT Authorized House Counsel Registration required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in negotiating, reviewing and drafting commercial agreements and related documents with established law firm
- Prior work with contract management system preferred
- Ability to multi-task and manage high volume workload
- Ability to shift priorities and pivot quickly to accommodate client priorities and deadlines
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business environment and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Team player that demonstrates soft skills of speed, excellence and empathy
- Candidates must complete a writing assessment as part of the interview process