Lubin Olson & Niewiadomski LLP is one of California’s leading mid-sized law firms. The firm offers an extensive complement of legal services relating to real estate, business, land use, finance, workouts, litigation, and bankruptcy and creditor's rights. Our clients range from Fortune 500 multinational corporations, to medium and small companies, partnerships, and individuals.
We seek a Senior Associate / Of Counsel Attorney with 8 to 15 years of complex real estate finance and transactional experience to join our real estate practice group, one of the largest and strongest commercial real estate practices in the Bay Area. We are looking for self-starter who likes working in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with complex mortgage, mezzanine and preferred equity finance, including construction lending and CMBS transactions.
- Experience with real estate related joint venture and equity transactions and complex commercial purchase and sale transactions.
- Prior lead deal responsibility. Ability to manage transactions with minimal or no oversight.
- Detail oriented with strong drafting, negotiating, communication and deal management skills.
- Good time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Desire to work with entrepreneurial, fast paced clients.
- Opportunity to assume significant client responsibility.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Significant experience in a large law firm real estate finance department.