Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards, as well as defend our intellectual property by providing legal support for all our products and businesses globally. Working for a company that invents entire categories and industries means you’ll be challenged to creatively apply your deep legal expertise to rare and often unexplored aspects of the law.
- Excellent academic credentials
- In-house experience a plus but not essential
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Extraordinary written and verbal skills
- Ability and commitment to work both independently and collaboratively with numerous people at all levels throughout the company and industry
- Sound business judgment, and flexibility/adaptability to handle multiple wide-ranging matters, conflicting deadlines, and new areas of expertise as business needs change
- Demonstrated ability, in a positive, commercial and practical manner, to identify, prioritize and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
At Apple, we consider that Privacy is a fundamental human right. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Privacy Officer, to assist with external engagement on privacy. As part of this role you will focus on legal advocacy and policy work. You will also work with regulators, the privacy community, and other external stakeholders and collaborate closely with internal stakeholders.
Education & Experience
BA and JD, 7-10+ year attorney with experience in privacy.