If you’re an Attorney with 5+ years of experience of healthcare law experience, and you’re ready to join an innovative team that provides cutting-edge legal strategies and solutions to businesses that accelerate health and wellness, then look no further! Our leading Healthcare and FDA Firm is seeking a Healthcare Attorney knowledgeable in healthcare, regulatory and corporate law.
We are small enough that everyone is a critical part of the team, yet big enough to offer the security and professional growth opportunities you want. We attract and retain the best healthcare, FDA & business lawyers. We create a supportive and motivating environment where everyone gets excited about their practice, business development, and growth. We believe the multi-trillion-dollar health and wellness industry will continue to expand and require intelligent and savvy navigators who can counsel clients through the legal and regulatory waters.
If the following describes you, then you may be the Superstar we’re looking for:
- Provides unparalleled, value-add advice/service to clients
- Amplifies client confidence, trust, and happiness with you and the Firm
- Experienced in healthcare law, healthcare compliance, and FDA/FTC law
- Strategic Thinker
- Exceptional Communication Skills – speaking, writing, and listening
- Researching and analyzing complex legal issues relating to healthcare, FDA law, employment law or general corporate law.
- Writing analytical memos for the Firm’s clients on topics such as: fraud and abuse, including Stark and the federal anti-kickback statute; the corporate practice of medicine; regulation of dietary supplements, cosmetics, medical devices, and OTC & homeopathic drugs; and structures for healthcare ventures.
- Assessing legal risks and discussing legal strategy and solutions with clients.
- Preparing compliance documents.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of contracts, including management services agreements, M&A documents (such as a shareholders’ purchase agreement); employment agreements; staffing agreements; and similar.
Skills and Experience
- Member of the California Bar (or, potentially, admitted to another state in which presently residing)
- 5+ years of legal practice experience and substantive mastery of either Healthcare law or FDA & FTC law
- Record of superior academic and professional achievement and commitment to excellence.
- Ideally, business development skills and a portable book of client business.
Compensation and Benefits
The Senior Healthcare Attorney will likely start as a part-time independent contractor, with an opportunity for the right person to become a full-time employee of the Firm. Our Firm offers a 401(k) Plan to employees after specified service requirements are met. We are also open to part-time Of Counsel relationships with the right candidates as an alternative path.