Exceptional firm looking for exceptional attorneys to grow with! Holstrom, Block & Parke, APLC is a family law firm that seeks candidates that are interested in working for a firm that offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package to chosen candidates. Our team of experts, including many Certified Family Law Specialists, provides legal services involving all aspects of family law, estate planning, and probate law. Holstrom, Block & Parke specializes in high asset and highly complex family law cases.Ideal candidates will have:
- Substantive knowledge concerning statutes, regulations, and rules affecting family law
- Excellent presentation and communication in court and internal meetings, with the ability to synthesize succinctly, while also understanding the audience and ensuring clients understand
- Superior writing capabilities
- Ability to handle high asset and highly complex caseload with minimal supervision
- Ability to work alone or collaborate with a group
- Outstanding reputation of professional integrity and ethics
- Ability to resolve family law cases either by settlement or trial
- Ability to manage cases with all staff involved including: paralegals, legal secretaries, legal assistants, and the billing department
- Minimum 10 years’ experience litigating family law cases
Eligible candidates must be licensed in California and have graduated from an accredited law school. The ideal candidate will be a Certified Family Law Specialist, or immediately eligible for certification.
This is a full-time position with health benefits, paid sick time, vacation, and holidays, as well as a 401(k) program. MCLE contributions are available. There are many employee centered benefits and events, lots of other perks, and a great working environment.