UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position will report to the Managing Vice President, Labor Relations and will support the Fox or ABC television companies as necessary including ABC Network operations, News, Sports, Daytime, Syndicated, Late Night, Documentary, Game Show, Owned Television Station operations, and dramatic productions in New York.
- Handling labor arbitrations or other legal proceedings such as NLRB matters
- Investigating and addressing grievances brought by unions and guilds
- Analyzing collective bargaining agreements and advising production, finance, distribution, publicity/marketing, creative, and business/legal affairs colleagues on the terms of a wide range of entertainment industry agreements
- Assisting in the negotiation of collective bargaining agreements, including developing negotiation strategies and preparing proposals for negotiations
- Collecting and analyzing information, for example regarding company practices and the financial impact of various contract terms for use in review of current contract provisions and proposed changes
- Monitoring implementation of negotiated contract terms (for example concerning wages, hours, and working conditions) to ensure compliance with terms of labor agreements
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with the various industry labor organizations
- Requires excellent academic credentials, a JD degree, and current State Bar membership. New York Bar membership preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant litigation, labor relations or business/legal affairs experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working in entertainment and/or broadcast industry and interactions with industry unions and guilds preferred.
- Must have strong analytical abilities, strategic thought, excellent communication skills, the ability to analyze financial data, and the ability to work variable hours and travel as required.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop positive working relationships with clients and colleagues, including all levels of management, unions and guilds,
- Proven team orientation and ability to work independently and manage competing priorities, yet seek guidance when appropriate.