Kinesso, LLC is seeking an experienced and self-motivated transactional attorney with a strong understanding of advanced digital advertising and data science to join its legal team. You will provide legal guidance to some of the most interesting and novel issues arising in advertising and marketing technology, both digital and traditional. This position will support and counsel Kinesso’s data and technology and ad operations organizations.Job Responsibilities:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Draft, review and negotiate agreements with technology partners, digital platforms, advertisers, ad servers, and data management companies, as well as ad tech platforms and ad tech technology providers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with a wide variety of Kinesso business units, including the ad tech product teams, innovation development teams, product engineering teams, ad ops, affiliated IPG companies, finance, engineering, and marketing teams.
- Work closely with other members of the legal team to address the company's broader data collection, storage, use, and transfer practices.
- Assess, draft, update, implement, and monitor guidelines, standard agreements, policies, processes, and procedures implicating data privacy considerations.
- Keep up to date on the latest developments in laws, regulation and industry trends applicable to ad tech, digital media and technology, Big Data, OTT, and IOT, including federal, state and international data privacy laws, consumer protection laws, and other guidance from relevant agencies.
The successful candidate must have experience negotiating commercial agreements and a demonstrated ability to translate legal requirements into actionable advice for the product and engineering teams. You should have a good, general understanding of digital advertising technology, Internet technology and cloud computing technology, keen analytical abilities and excellent judgment, a pragmatic approach to problem solving, flexibility to adapt and thrive in an environment that is constantly changing, and the ability to make smart decisions in the face of ambiguity and imperfect information. The role requires an entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to work independently. This is an amazing opportunity to play a key role in supporting the company's rapid growth.Specific background that would be advantageous:
Juris Doctorate degree from a U.S. accredited law school.