What you'll do...
The Walmart Legal team ensures we make decisions that are not only good for our customers, but also lawful and ethical. The Senior Counsel will provide optimal counseling while keeping up to date on all federal laws and regulations.You’ll make an impact by…
You’ll sweep us of our feet if…
- Providing legal advice by providing the client with an informed understanding of the legal matter, obligations, and risks to allow the client to make informed decisions.
- Support the business in the area of U.S. traditional labor law, including providing labor and employment law guidance to business partners in various areas of the U.S. business.
- Developing strategies to respond to client's labor law issues and counseling clients regarding legal compliance.
- Identifying the need for and directing training.
- Engaging, directing, and supervising outside counsel.
- Identifying the need for and directing legal support by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develops and fosters relationships as business partners with client by understanding the business goals and objectives, providing business related input.
- You have comprehensive experience with all aspects of U.S. traditional labor laws and counseling the business on labor matters.
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to influence senior leadership.
- You are experienced working across tight deadlines, managing multiple projects.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Law degree from an accredited law school and 5 years’ experience in law.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.