We have an opening for a Senior Corporate Attorney. Qualified applicants are attorneys with substantial corporate legal experience who are looking to practice but also looking to have a greater work-life balance as well as flexible hours. Candidates must be self-starters who can work on matters with minimal supervision. In addition, candidates must have excellent academic credentials, strong research and writing skills and be admitted to practice in New York.
We offer a competitive salary including very attractive bonus opportunities, plus an outstanding benefits package. Available benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance. The firm employs a great team of paraprofessional and administrative staff to assist attorneys.
- J.D. from a top law school in the US
- Admitted to practice in New York
- Big Law experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in corporate law (M&A, VC investments, LLC agreements, etc.).
- Ability to interact comfortably with executives and senior management and be highly team-oriented
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency to get things done
- Proven ability to handle competing priorities in a dynamic, evolving and fluid environment.
- Sound and practical business judgment
- Strong IT skills (we are a remote first company)
Harrison Legal(a.k.a. Sterlington, www.sterlington.net) is a growing innovative PE/family office/finance industry boutique law firm based in NYC. We were founded by a former big-law partner, Christopher Harrison, who is also an Adjunct Professor at NYU. We focus on high end general corporate, IP, litigation and transactional work. Our legal offerings are combined with a technology to support the oversight, communication and compliance of our services. Our client list includes top-tier financial institutions, family offices, private equity firms, investment bankers, and operating businesses in technology and biotech.
Our employees all work as part of cohesive and integrated teams but in a distributed physical environment (from home offices with flexible hours). We are expanding and looking to add key personnel to a number of positions as we grow.