Do you want to litigate the kind of cases that can (and often do!) change the world? Do you want to create a world where people can live in maximal individual liberty and freedom? Join Firearms Policy Coalition and work on cutting-edge constitutional cases to defend and advance the right to keep and bear arms, free speech, stop executive branch overreach and abuses, and champion individual rights!
Especially given the incoming Congress, President Biden, and an out-of-control ATF, it has never been more important than to be on the front lines for the People. FPC’s mission-focused Team is fighting forward and looking for an experienced senior litigation attorney to help us grow and WIN.
Successful candidates will have at least 7 years of focused experience and a positive track record in this kind of role, alignment with the Team’s values and mission, a strong work ethic, and be a tenacious self-leader.An ideal candidate will have:
- Values and mission alignment
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A desire to create real world impact and be willing to push the envelope in strategizing how to win challenging cases
- At least 7 years of litigation experience with substantive experience in at least one of the following areas: 42 U.S.C. § 1983 (“Section 1983”) constitutional rights actions, Bivens federal constitutional rights actions, Administrative Procedure Act actions
- A passion for limiting the size and scope of government power in an effort to ensure that all Americans have the right to control their own destinies as free and responsible members of society
- Judicial clerkship experience (not required, but strongly preferred)
- Leadership, management, and mentorship experience
- Law review experience