Hackman Capital Partners, LLC (“Hackman”) seeks a junior attorney with sophisticated commercial real estate transaction experience to join our Legal Department.
Hackman’s Legal Department handles a high-volume workload across the firm’s diverse and interesting real estate portfolio, and this roles incumbent will be a key role within the department.
In this role, the Real Estate Counsel will manage, coordinate, and advise on the acquisition, disposition, financing, development, and leasing matters of Hackman’s real estate portfolio. Therefore, a solid grasp of real estate business and financial principles is important, in addition to an understanding of the manner in which such items are incorporated into various transactions.
The ideal candidate will draft, interpret and negotiate letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, commercial leases, consulting agreements, management agreements, service agreements, vendor and construction contacts and other ancillary real estate documents.
This candidate will directly report to the General Counsel and Associate General Counsel and will work closely with outside counsel on a range of real estate transactions.Qualifications
- 2 to 4 years of experience working on sophisticated commercial real estate transactions
- Ability to work independently as well as with members of senior management
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet demanding deadlines
- Motivated self-starters with a commitment to excellence and have the ability to thrive in an exciting and entrepreneurial environment
- Meaningful experience in acquisitions, financings, construction, and/or leasing matters as well as general knowledge of real estate principles
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a member in good standing of the California Bar