Rosenberg & Associates is a real estate law firm established in 2002. We have 150 + employees spread across three locations - Bethesda, MD, Chesapake, VA and Vienna, VA. We specialize in creditors rights, and our client lists consists of national banks and mortgage lenders. The areas of law in which we specialize include Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, and Eviction.
Rosenberg & Associates is looking for a DC barred Attorney to join our team. We offer a great benefits package that only gets better the longer you stay with the firm. This includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as paid time off, transportation benefits, and 401k retirement plan.
This position can work out of our Vienna, VA or Bethesda, MD location.
We offer a great work life balance and opportunity for growth within the firm.
- Transactional review of all documents related to the foreclosure process.
- Attend scheduled conferences, court hearings, foreclosure sales and mediations.
- Residental settlement/closing knowledge a plus, or willing to learn.
- Draft and/or review motions, other court pleadings, and/or contracts.
- A reliable vehicle and willingness to travel locally is required.
- DC litigation on contested matters.
- JD from an accredited US law school
- Membership in DC Bar - VA and MD a plus
- 1-3 or more years experience practicing attorney in the area of Real Estate, Collections, Bankruptcy or Evictions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Rosenberg & Associates, LLC offer comprehensive benefits which include Health, Vision, Dental, STD, LTD, Life, 401k and more! Salary will commensurate with expereince. Principals only, no staffing/placement firms or agencies please.