Property Tax Litigation Attorney

Exp.: 3+ Years
Seeking an experienced Property Tax litigation attorney to represent our clients before the Property Tax Appeal Board, Circuit Courts, and administrative appeal boards.

  • File and prosecute appeals before the Property Tax Appeal Board.
  • File and prosecute Specific Objections in the Circuit Courts.
  • File assessment appeals before out-of-state administrative appeal boards.
  • Assessment review, report and form generation, analysis of financial and other applicable documents.
  • Case management throughout appeal process
  • Specific Objections
  • Property Tax Appeal Board appeals
  • Attend court appearances and administrative hearings state-wide, including Boards of Review and Property Tax Appeal Boards.
  • Aid country-wide legal representation and coordinate between law firms, state agencies, and clients, as needed.
  • Negotiate settlements; Prove-Up of case matters.

Qualifications And Job Requirements
  • Minimum 3+ years’ experience in commercial properties, nursing facilities a plus
  • Extensive knowledge of property tax law and processes.
  • Capability to manage moderate to heavy workload and prioritize accordingly.
  • Ability to perform under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
  • Strong organizational and time management skills.
  • Proficiency in document management software such as MS Office, including Excel, and Adobe Acrobat; Smokeball and AppealTrack.
  • Knowledge of e-discovery procedures, protocols and online platforms.
  • Strong written and verbal communication skills.
  • Strong interpersonal skills with colleagues, state agencies, and clients.
  • Ability to work individually and/or in a collaborative setting.
  • Light travel may be required.

Apply Now

Upload Your Resume
Upload your resume on Attorney Jobs in USA to allow featured employers to find you.

Upload Your Resume

Post A Job Now
If you are an employer, we encourage you to post your job vacancy on our site.

Post A Featured Job


Hey Folks, Any Question or Suggestion?

You can find someone friendly immediately on (315) 316-1215 ( EST 9:00 to 14:00 ) or write us about your concern or suggestion at and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Call: (315) 316-1215