DC Capital Law is a Washington DC Law Firm specializing in civil litigation related to timeshares and real estate dispute resolution across the United States. We are offering the opportunity to work remotely, seeking a Licensed Attorney to work on a part-time, 1099 project level basis. The applicant should have a good understanding of contract and real estate law. Experience with timeshare, condo, and/or HOA law is preferred.
DC Capital Law works hard every day on behalf of our clients to achieve success and cultivate a winning culture. We are a different kind of law firm —one that provides tailored representation for every client we serve and is willing to go the extra mile that you and your family feel safe and secure throughout the legal process. Our goal is to create productive relationships with positive outcomes, and we achieve that through transparency, compassion, and sound legal representation.
While we regularly accept and pursue standard real estate and timeshare legal claims, our ability to resolve complex cases separates us from the competition and distinguishes us as an exceptional firm in our field. Our staff is skilled at adopting unique perspectives to discover opportunities that other firms simply can’t, and we leverage these skills to our clients’ advantage.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Looking for the right attorney with high energy and the ability to work remote on a project basis
- Extensive familiarity with FDCPA law
- Ability to convert documents produced in the system for review and keep clients satisfied
- Prepare files for litigation and trials, communications with opposing parties, trial and hearings, negotiation of settlements, and various aspects of litigation
Qualifications and Skills:
- We offer the opportunity to work remotely from home to the right candidate
- Most Preferred Jurisdictions: OR, IA, AK, NM, NV and LA
- UBE licensing preferred, and/or multi-licensed candidates strongly preferred
- Expertise in FDCPA and FCRA
- Debtor/Creditor experience
- Litigation experience in federal court
- Nature of any debtor/federal in state court
- Plaintiff or defendant experience
- Bankruptcy experience
- Strong preference with timeshare, litigation, contract, and HOA experience
- Have excellent client relations and business development skills as related to the industry
- Must enjoy a fast-paced work day, be a self-starter, motivated