Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP , an AV-rated® firm of 190+ attorneys across 13 offices, is seeking a Mid Level Associate attorney with substantial experience in litigation of professional liability and/or insurance coverage cases needed in San Francisco or Sonoma office.
Note: We will consider any attorney with a California Bar license and relevant experience who resides elsewhere in California or another western state. This position would be largely telecommuting with an occasional visit to the Bay area as needed.Qualifications
- JD from an ABA accredited law school, suggested class years 2016-2018.
- Admission to the CA bar
- First-party property insurance coverage experience in the context of construction defect claims
- Superior legal research, writing, and verbal communication skills, as the position entails motion practice, document analysis, and discovery.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent academic credentials
As part of its continued efforts to actively recruit and advance the recruitment, development and promotion of diverse lawyers, Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck is participating in Diversity Lab’s Mansfield Rule 2021 initiative. The Mansfield Rule is named for Arabella Mansfield, the first woman admitted to practice law in the United States. It measures whether law firms affirmatively consider diverse lawyers for promotions, senior-level hiring and significant leadership roles. Under this initiative, KDV strives for a candidate pool consisting of at least 30% women, attorneys of color, and/or LGBTQ+ attorneys for all lateral partner and mid-to-senior-level associate hires.
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck is not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.