As a Product Counsel or Associate Product Counsel at Verily Life Sciences, you will work closely with experts from the fields of medicine, engineering, computer science, health economics and more. You will counsel teams on the laws relevant to the development and commercialization of groundbreaking healthcare products and services.Responsibilities
- Conduct legal analysis and provide counsel to help our business and legal teams set strategy through all stages of the product and feature development lifecycle, manage legal risk, and ensure regulatory compliance for our products and services.
- Provide compliance advice based on up-to-date knowledge of relevant healthcare, FDA, consumer protection, advertising, and U.S. and EU privacy laws and regulations.
- Provide ideas and insights into how the company can work within the law to create amazing product experiences for its customers.
- JD degree and license to practice law in a US jurisdiction.
- 10+ years of legal experience.
- Experience in two or more of the following, or related fields of legal practice: healthcare, FDA-regulatory, fraud and abuse, healthcare transactions, government contracting, regulatory or health insurance and reimbursement.
- Relevant work experience in: a law firm with a nationally recognized healthcare practice; in-house legal department of a life sciences or healthcare company; and/or a government agency involved in the regulation of healthcare issues.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to be flexible in a fast paced environment with limited direction, balance competing priorities, proactively complete legal work and meet deadlines, and manage several time-sensitive projects at once.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage high volume of requests, and an eagerness to take on cutting edge legal issues in the life sciences industry, and to learn.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.