UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
Our Legal, Policy, Trust & Privacy teams help keep users and their stuff safe, protect Dropbox, counsel Dropboxers on challenging problems, and are always synced with the Dropbox teams they work with. We deal with novel issues every day while standing up for users and helping the company and product grow.
As Product Counsel, you’ll have a broad range of responsibilities and will have the opportunity to be deeply involved in our product development and launch cycles. We're looking for someone to partner closely with our product and business teams. You’ll have immediate impact with your substantive knowledge, analytic rigor, sophisticated judgment, effective communication skills, and ability to get things done. If you love a challenging, fun, team-focused and fast environment, then this is the place for you.
- Advise technical and business development teams on legal risk from the initial stages of product development, through launch, to market strategy.
- Partner closely with key cross-functional teams across Dropbox including Engineering, Product, Design, Privacy, Security, and Marketing.
- Manage internal projects, processes, trainings, and drive cross-functional efforts to successful completion.
- Take ownership of important issues and decisions and see them through.
- Experience with and passion for data privacy, security, intellectual property law, consumer protection issues in the digital environment, platform liability, marketing and advertising law, and information policy.
- Experience counseling product development and working closely with designers, engineers, and product management.
- Experience counseling and implementing go-to-market strategies.
- Excellent writing, communication, verbal and written, and organizational skills.
- Eager to learn new technologies and ideas. Comfortable navigating complicated and nuanced issues.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well in fast paced team environment.
- 4+ years legal experience in a relevant setting.
- JD, admitted to the Bar, great academic record.