UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
Kronos is seeking an experienced, motivated, practical and solution-oriented attorney with expertise in privacy, data protection and technology products and transactions to join our Legal Department leadership team. In this role, you will work closely with product management, cloud operations, engineering, IT, HR and information security teams, as well as with customer-facing functions to help solve complex legal and operational problems. The role will report directly to the General Counsel.
- Advise internal stakeholders and offer actionable guidance and solutions on the application, impact and implementation of all applicable global privacy and data protection laws, including GDPR, HIPAA, the California Consumer Privacy Act and other national, state and industry-specific laws, regulations and standards.
- Advise product management and engineering teams on a full range of issues related to new and existing products and services throughout the entire product lifecycle such as those relating to privacy and security by design and default, software licensing, intellectual property protection, open source issues and data governance and retention
- Negotiate and review commercial agreements, with focus on privacy and data protection risks in licensing, OEM arrangements, partnerships, contractor and vendor agreements
- Draft and/or revise internal and external-facing privacy and security policies and program documents
- Collaborate with Information Security and other stakeholders to handle incident response, including the review, coordination and management of potential privacy or data security incidents and related investigations, notifications and other resolution efforts
- Create and provide relevant training and ongoing awareness and evangelism to legal team colleagues and internal clients, translating complex issues into clear and actionable guidance across a range of use cases
- Serve on Kronos’ Privacy Committee and provide legal and strategic guidance on Kronos’ privacy program and activities, including cross-functional initiatives
- Review marketing materials and other communications relating to the design and operation of Kronos’ products, including to assist in the communication of data use and protection
- J.D. and current admission in at least one U.S. jurisdiction
- IAPP certification, CISSP a plus
- At least 4-6+ years of relevant experience in a law firm and/or global corporation (a combination of both is preferred)
- Strong knowledge and expertise in global data privacy and protection laws as they apply to a US-based technology company
- Experience with and interest in complex technologies and familiarity with legal issues surrounding Cloud/SaaS product offerings, software licensing and product development
- Experience negotiating technology transactions and complex commercial transactions
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to engage effectively with a variety of levels and audiences
- Ability and confidence necessary to work independently and across multiple functions and give pragmatic legal advice