This position is an Attorney 5 position which primarily handles a Felony case load as well as high profile cases. They will also assistant other attorney's as needed.
Essential Functions: The listed functions are illustrative only and are not intended to describe every function which may be performed in the job level.
- Handles a case load of the most complex legal matters.
- Handles trial and appellate assignments involving complex or high-profile cases.
- Performs complex or novel special assignments from agency head.
- Preference may be given to candidates with ten years of experience preferably in prosecution.
- Preference may be given to candidates with experience working well with law enforcement agencies.
- Preference may be given to candidates with good communication skills,
- Preference may be given to candidates who are willing to assist other attorney's in the office.
- Knowledge and ability to handle Juvenile cases
- Knowledge and ability to handle Misdemeanor cases.
- Knowledge and ability to handle complex Felony cases.
10+ years of relevant legal experience as a practicing attorney.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Requires membership in the State Bar as an Attorney qualified to practice law in this state.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.