UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Overview and Requirements
Are you an attorney who seeks work-life balance? Portnoff Law Associates, Ltd., an established law firm with a twenty-five-year municipal tax collection practice, seeks an attorney for a part-time position in our King of Prussia office. The office is close to routes 76 and 202 and is accessible by public transportation. This part-time position involves shared responsibilities so you have a predictable schedule, and can establish the schedule that works best for you, which may include weekends or nights.
The primary responsibility is to review a large volume of files to ensure that notice requirements have been met. The ideal candidate will be available to work 20-25 hours per week (with a minimum of 20 hours per week spent in the office and the potential to work additional hours remotely).
Please submit a cover letter with your resume and address in your cover letter the reason that you seek part-time employment.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the relevant state laws, particularly the Municipal Claims and Tax Liens Act, 53 P.S. §7101, et seq.
- Ensure that notice requirements under 53 P.S. §7106 are met for each account.
- Prepare, review and sign legal demand letters.
- Other duties as assigned
- Licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania
- Computer Proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word), Collection Partner or a similar collections database
- Dependable, with strong work ethic and personal integrity.
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting salary is $20/hour.
- 401(k) Retirement Investment Plan with Employer Match.
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account.
- Portable Colonial Supplemental Insurance Options.
- Payment for Annual PA Attorney License Registration.
- Reimbursement for CLE Classes.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Free Fitness Facility
- Opportunities for advancement