Lucosky Brookman LLP (www.lucbro.com) is seeking select Partner level candidates to join established and award-winning law firm. Candidates will have the opportunity to use a proven marketing platform to grow their practice with the guidance of the firm’s managing partners. For the right attorney, this position offers the flexibility of remote work and applicants in all locations are welcome to apply.
Qualified attorneys will have at least $600,000 in portable business. Practice areas of interest include Commercial Litigation, Real Estate, Intellectual Property, Bankruptcy, Immigration, Trusts and Estates, Matrimonial, and Employment. Other practice areas will also be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong candidate who is looking to grow their existing practice with the help of the firm’s managing partners. The attorney will continue to build his or her own practice freely and autonomously while working in a collaborative and exciting environment.
- No competing for business generation credit
- Access to proven and successful marketing platform to grow your business
- Candidate will earn significantly more per billable hour and, in most cases, more than double their existing salary, as a percentage of the revenue generated
- The firm’s compensation model is completely transparent, upfront, and objective
- Total control over billing rates
- Work from any physical location
- Flexible schedule
- Experience a meaningful work-life balance while in a different, and better, law firm environment
Compensation is competitive and includes a base salary as well as a large percentage of the new, existing and crossover business generated. Candidates seeking to keep more of their existing book of business and grow their practice through an established marketing platform should reach out for additional information. The firm has a strong history of growth, freedom and flexibility for entrepreneurially-minded practitioners.
- $600,000 in portable business
- Strong entrepreneurial acumen and significant experience or desire to further develop business