UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
alliantgroup, LP is currently experiencing explosive growth! As a national consulting firm focused on being the voice to the middle market, our mission is simple: Strengthening American businesses. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are passionate about making a difference.
As a LLM Taxation Attorney you will work with both complex tax issues and tax controversy cases to research and present various tax positions as well as serve as a tax expert for internal consultants and clients.
- Research and develop tax positions for clients with regards to tax controversy cases as well as tax consulting engagements
- Evaluate evidence, develop realistic evaluations of cases and position our clients to prevail
- Develop, evaluate and implement defense strategies and represent clients in all IRS and state taxing audits and examinations
- Gather, review and analyze all required documentation and prepare primary responses to IRS requests
- Draft and prepare information for presentation to the IRS and State Taxing Authorities
- Serve as the main point of contact between clients and taxing authority and provide exceptional client service
- J.D. and LL.M. in Taxation Required
- Master of Science in Taxation Preferred (Not required)
- 7-10 years Federal Tax experience involving a mix of transactional and planning experience with an emphasis in U.S. corporate and partnership business taxation
- Experience working at an Accounting Firm, Law Firm, or as In-House Counsel
- CPA is a Plus (Not required)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative, self-motivated, competitive, and highly professional
- 15%-25% travel required