We are seeking a Litigation Associate Attorney to join our firm in San Diego. An ideal candidate must have between 5 and 8 years litigation experience as an attorney, and should possess the following qualifications:
Previous litigation experience is a MUST (taking/defending depositions, court appearances, motion practice, legal research, discovery, etc . . .);
- Prior experience in the following practice areas is encouraged: Insurance defense, Corporate / Transactional law; Employment defense; Construction, General Business litigation; Trademark / Copyright;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work well independently – you will be expected to hit the ground running and must be independent and self-starting;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and computer ability; and
- Be a member in good standing with the State Bar of California.
Additionally, candidates should have experience researching and drafting legal briefs, working on and arguing various law and motion matters in court, as well as trial preparation. Discovery experience is also required.
The candidate must be motivated, reliable and able to work independently for a professional firm. We offer autonomy to manage your own caseload under the supervision of either a senior attorney or partner.
Our firm is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are focused on career development and providing our attorneys a healthy work-life balance. We offer competitive market-based compensation package based on experience.