Growing insurance defense and coverage firm with an expanding client base seeks highly motivated litigation attorneys with 5+ years of experience.
Prior insurance defense experience is a must, including substantive law and motion practice, conducting and defending depositions (parties, witnesses, experts), discovery and related motions, court appearances, and familiarity with insurer reporting requirements. Trial experience not required, but preferred.Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience and admission in good standing with the California State Bar;
- Familiarity with insurance policies (GL, D&O, E&O, etc.) and insurer requirements;
- Excellent oral advocacy and written communication skills;
- Strong research, writing and analytical skills;
- Excellent academic credentials; and
- Able to handle your own caseload.
We offer a competitive salary, with a range of $85,000 to $155,000 or more commensurate with experience, and a benefits package, including 401K, medical, dental and vision insurance. Please submit your resume and a writing sample today.