UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reputable law firm in Los Angeles Area is looking to hire a part-time litigation attorney.
Strong background in litigation is required. Candidates must have good communication and organizational skills. Bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of strong personal injury litigation experience
- Exceptional litigation skills with strong knowledge of State Court and Federal Court rules
- Excellent working knowledge of legal documents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to communicate effectively with clients
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with e-Filing
- Ability to integrate into a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Must be a team player and a strong ability to multi-task
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in personal injury litigation work in California.
- California State Bar licensed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Court filing in various court locations (Federal and California e-filing)
- Following up regarding status and/or issues with filing in a prompt and professional manner
- Court calendaring and docketing (including law and motion deadlines)
- Propounding and responding to discovery
- Scheduling and noticing depositions
- Subpoenaing records
- Assembling briefs, motions, and pleadings
- Scheduling and managing the firm’s litigation calendar
- Assisting attorneys with research
- Searching and checking public records
- Interviewing clients and witnesses
- Preparing witness statements and declarations
- Collecting, retrieving, and analyzing information
- Reviewing medical records
- Summarizing legal documents
- Managing and organizing cases
- Arranging for deliveries and mailing
- Researching cases, statutes, regulations and publications
- Organization and maintenance of documents in paper and electronic filing systems
- Arranging evidence and other legal documents for attorneys’ review
- Scheduling and calendaring court appearances, interviews, meetings and depositions
- Reasonable to a high degree of technological and social media skills