Nemecek & Cole is recognized and respected in the legal community for its aggressive advocacy, dedication to excellence and uncompromising work ethic.
We are a result-oriented firm focused on offering personalized service to our clients to achieve the best possible outcome. Whether we are called upon to negotiate and resolve disputes pre-litigation or to litigate a case through trial, our focus is always on achieving the client's objectives through the most efficient and economic means possible. Where pre-litigation resolution is not feasible, we believe in taking a proactive approach to litigation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced attorney who is able to work within a busy and fast-paced team environment.In addition, candidates must have the following:Responsibilities and requirements:
- 3+ years litigation experience;
- Interest in defending professionals in liability claims as well as handling employment claims and commercial litigation cases;
- Litigation experience also required;
- Excellent legal research, writing, and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent academic credentials;
- Admitted to the CA Bar.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.