Are you an experienced Litigation Attorney looking to be part of a great Firm? Do you desire a collegial work environment with a variety of cases?
Our employees have voted Buckley Law as one of the top workplaces in Oregon and a best company to work for in Oregon. We are a mid-size, Pacific Northwest law firm located in Lake Oswego dedicated to helping our clients achieve success. We provide a full range of transactional and litigation services while delivering an exceptional client experience.
We are adding to our growing Litigation practices and team and looking for a Litigation Associate. This person will work within a team environment and work will include business-related litigation, employment litigation (defense), real estate, and others.The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of civil litigation experience, ideally in business litigation and/or employment law
- Intellectual curiosity, desire to develop as a lawyer within a supportive environment
- Excellent/superior writing skills and grammar, experience drafting pleadings and other written documents
- An ability to prioritize multiple, concurrent matters and activities
- An ability to work well with different management styles and people up/down/across the organization
- Desire to learn and continuously improve skills and abilities, self-motivated to excel in chosen area(s) of law
- Willingness to take on tough assignments and be resourceful
- Attentiveness to detail, be thorough in work activities, yet process information quickly
- Admitted in Oregon or eligible for admission in Oregon (e.g. eligible by reciprocity)
Buckley Law P.C. is a Top Workplace in Oregon, and a 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon; we provide a collaborative environment with talented people who value client service. Buckley Law P.C. is a Pacific Northwest law firm located in Lake Oswego dedicated to partnering with our clients to achieve success in their personal and professional lives. We provide a full range of transactional and litigation services while delivering an exceptional client experience.
Since the early 1980s, Buckley Law has provided a broad range of specialized services in business and commercial law, employment and labor law, real estate and construction, civil litigation, intellectual property, taxation, family and elder law, and estate planning, probate and trust administration.
If this position is not the right one for you and you are interested in Buckley Law, please send your resume with a cover letter, indicating the type of position in which you are interested. We will gladly keep your information for upcoming openings.