Jenner & Block LLP is seeking a Litigation Associate for its new San Francisco office. The candidate should be a junior to mid-level associate, preferably with 1-4 years of experience, to join our busy and growing group. Current 2021 judicial clerks are also under consideration. Compensation is top of market.
The successful candidate can expect to work on a wide variety of matters with our Litigation group, our Investigations, Compliance & Defense group and our Government Controversies and Public Policy Litigation group. Duties include legal research, writing, client counseling and oral advocacy before a variety of courts and governmental agencies. No applications from search firms are currently being accepted.
- Candidate should be a detail-oriented self-starter with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong academic credentials are required.
- Candidate possesses a strong commitment to pro bono representation.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment is essential.
- Membership in the California bar is required.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and (unofficial) transcript for consideration.