Wilson Elser's Florham Park office is currently seeking a Litigation Associate Attorney.
This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys with litigation backgrounds who are interested in gaining experience in professional liability specifically with attorneys and accountants.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800 attorneys, across 39 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
- JD from an accredited Law School
- Admitted to practice in the state of New Jersey
- 2+ years of general litigation experience
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online or sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting "New Jersey Litigation Associate Attorney" in the subject line.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and valued. Our firm's policy is to ensure an equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law.