Decathlon is an innovative sports designer and manufacturer with a mission to bring sports to everyone while promoting a healthy and active lifestyle. Join us in our quest to make sports accessible to all by providing high-quality products at great prices!
We are anticipating the Grand Opening of our new Potrero SF location where you will have an opportunity to drive the change and make a local impact to achieve our mission of bringing sports to all!
We are looking for a Part-Time Legal intern for a 6 months internship mission. The ideal candidate will provide assistance to various departments and teams in both retail and corporate. You will work closely with our Legal team, gaining a real world experience in the very fast paced and competitive retail industry. You will have the unique opportunity to work on a variety of legal topics ranging from commercial contracts to sports marketing, intellectual property, employment, data privacy and corporate law.
As a Legal Intern you will:
- Provide continuous assistance to departments as defined per Legal Team’s priorities
- Assist with designing the Company’s Legal Intranet site and then updating and maintaining information posted on the website
- Perform legal research and analysis on several areas of law, both at federal and state levels
- Assist with updating, improving and maintaining procedures, processes, forms and legal policy documents
- Work on assigned legal projects on an as needed basis
- Passionate and/or love to practice sports
- Positive hands on attitude with a desire to learn
- Law student pursuing a Juris Doctorate from an ABA accredited law school
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Able to thrive and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Maintain a high level of Confidentiality
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan Contribution
- Commuter Benefit Options
- Generous Employee Discount
- Team outings to sport based events, happy hours and potlucks
- A learning environment where you can dive deep and make an impact
We recruit sports lovers, we create projects together, and we bring the pleasure of sports all over the world - let’s build your career path together!
Position Start Date: mid October