The focus of the Legal Intern position is to review client contracts and document language and various risk levels of applicable contract language.
- Work with General Counsel to create risk level criteria.
- Review client master agreements noting risk level on ownership, data security, and liability.
- Move client notification information out of Word-documented contracts into the CRM so that client notifications can be sent out in the event of a breach.
- (These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job)
- Undergraduate Degree
- Actively attending an ABA accredited law school (At least one year completed)
- High attention to detail and accountability
- Interest in Data Security and Data Privacy
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.