UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
At IAT Insurance Group (IAT), interns are valued members of our organization. Our internship program aims to provide meaningful, thought-provoking work to each candidate that joins the team.
Our internship program matches qualified students with the opportunity to participate in real world situations, obtain industry knowledge, receive on-the-job training, and gain career enhancing technical skills that will foster professional growth. Furthermore, our internships are designed to provide each participant the opportunity to network with subject matter experts within the industry as you work to build your professional skills.Job Description
IAT has an immediate opening for a Legal Interns in our Newark, New Jersey location for the summer of 2020. This internship will allow you to work within our Surety Claims area and will provide you with daily exposure to top level executives in the field. Responsibilities range from shadowing subject matter experts to performing special projects as needed.Responsibilities:
- Reviewing Incoming mail for surety claims.
- Review items including bond claims, correspondence, litigation, etc.
- Categorizing the received items for the paperless filing system.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Rising sophomore, Junior, or Senior.
- Ability to learn and identify legal documents and understand legal language for the purposes of the paperless filing system project.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Problem Solver.
- Strong Communication skills both with Technical and non-technical resources.
- Willingness to learn.
- Proficient with Microsoft office.
- Ability to work independently.
- Above average computer skills.
- To qualify, all applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.