UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
The Legal Intern reports to the Corporate Counsel for Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company, which owns and/or operates Hersheypark® Amusement Park and Entertainment Complex, Hershey® Lodge, The Hotel Hershey®, Hershey Bears® Hockey Club, and more. The Legal Intern will be responsible for supporting projects as directed by the Corporate Counsel and other members of the Legal Department.
This position is open to students currently enrolled in their 2nd or 3rd year at Dickinson Law or Widener Law.
- Assist with general liability claim processing, investigations, documentation, and analysis; forward follow-up information and documentation to the third party administrator; and document and update claim files and spreadsheets.
- Assist with general liability litigation management, which may include assisting with drafting legal filings; answering discovery requests; and attending depositions, mediations, arbitrations and trials.
- Assist in the contracting process including negotiating, reviewing, and drafting.
- Compile and analyze data for reporting.
- Assist with general clerical duties (filing, faxing, photocopying, database updates, etc.).
- Assist with various projects (both legal and non-legal) as directed by members of the Legal Department.
- Perform research and draft memos on a variety of legal issues as they arise.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must be a law student at Dickinson or Widener law school who has successfully completed at least the first year of classes.
- Ability to handle confidential information in compliance with PA Rules of Professional Conduct governing lawyers and Company policies.
- Ability to give careful attention to detail; accurate and efficient data entry skills.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft software applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and be flexible.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management, co-workers, and external parties.
- Must appreciate and be willing to practice Company's core values; Devoted to the Legacy of Milton and Catherine Hershey; Selfless Spirit of Service; Team Focused; and Respectful of Others.
- Spring Semester – 10 hours per week.
- Workspace located near Legal Department.
- Physical requirements include the ability to communicate, finger dexterity, visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances, hearing, speaking and mobility.