UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is responsible for advising clients on the legal ramifications of various global advertising/labeling campaigns, marketing transactions and litigation matters related thereto. Prior experience defending advertising class actions and counseling in the laws and regulations of over-the-counter drugs, cosmetics and foods strongly preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Global review of advertising and communications materials to confirm compliance with applicable laws, company policy, and brand requirements.
- Defend advertising claims in NAD challenges or Court cases, including class action litigation.
- Advise global marketing teams on social media issues, including disclosure requirements and endorsement guidelines.
- Analyze and advise clients on advertising claim substantiation requirements.
- Negotiate and draft promotion, licensing, confidentiality, entertainment, sponsorship, spokesperson, and other miscellaneous agreements related to the advertisement and marketing of the various SCJ brands.
- Counsel global marketing teams on a wide array of marketing, licensing, and promotion matters.
- Partner with Public Affairs teams on press releases and consumer and media communications to confirm that they comply with legal requirements and company needs.
- Facilitate internal policy creation and implementation.
- Provide client education and training on relevant legal issues.
- Able to identify global privacy and intellectual property issues.
- Identifying and analyzing legal issues and developing and effectively communicating sound, understandable legal and business recommendations to the appropriate business managers.
- Advising Company businesses on the legal and regulatory requirements of global over-the-counter drug, cosmetic and food laws.
- Participating in a collaborative manner in cross-functional business teams to identify, evaluate, and resolve complex business issues, including managing third party disputes.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
- Working with business teams to create corporate policies, forms, and procedures.
- Working with outside counsel to determine applicable legal and regulatory issues and creating appropriate solutions.
- Teaching in-house seminars to clients relating to various issues.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- JD degree and admitted to practice law in a US state and of good standing.
- 7+ years legal practice in a large law firm or as in-house counsel.
- Knowledge of the regulatory and legal requirements of US and global Food, Drug (over-the-counter) and Cosmetic laws.
- Must exercise sound judgment, be able to work efficiently and independently under time pressures and deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Comfortable independently handling a wide-variety of matters including novel issues in evolving areas of business and law.
- Ability to work confidently and collaboratively toward effective and harmonious interactions with other attorneys and with the Company's technical and business personnel.
- Outstanding analytical, consulting, drafting, and negotiation skills with the ability to make well-reasoned legal and business judgments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to negotiate contracts and settlements, and to influence or persuade others.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage projects or requests appropriately and effectively from several client groups.
- Strong leadership skills and results-orientation.
- Willingness to learn new areas of law, acquire new skills, and take on additional and/or new responsibilities within the Law Department on an “as needed” basis.