UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at email@example.com.
As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team of experts, you will help shape the company’s operations at its site in West Texas. As primary legal support for Blue Origin’s test and flight operations site, you will specialize in supporting the most significant privately-owned engine test facilities along with the tenth vehicle in history designed to place human beings in space. This role will be based at our West Texas facility near Van Horn, Texas and will support our test and space launch activities with frequent travel to, and potentially a short-term location in, Kent Washington, especially in the early stages as this role is established.
Primary interface at Blue’s West Texas Launch Site (WTLS) for all Legal and Compliance matters, including:
- real property development, facilities construction, and site expansion;
- supply chain and procurement support for two engine test facilities and the New Shepard Operations and Maintenance group;
- regulatory compliance support for New Shepard launch operations including FAA licensing, inspection and range management support;
- regulatory compliance support for a wide range of federal and state government regimes;
- accountability to liaise with the relevant subject matter experts within the department for all of the above.
- Provide legal and compliance support for Blue’s Emergency Response Management System including risk assessment, supporting Blue’s Safety and Mission Assurance functions, legal advising during crisis response, regulatory reporting, and advising on internal and external communications.
- Provide legal and compliance support for New Shepard’s customer team on site, covering both payload and astronaut customer interactions.
- Assessing the benefits of use of outside counsel and determining the optimum balance of in-house support versus outsourcing to outside counsel to support WTLS Legal and Compliance needs. Coordinating and maintaining strong relationships with key external partners including, where appropriate, setting clear targets and objectives and establishing service key performance indicators.
- Interface with Blue’s Engines and New Shepard Business Units, Test and Flight Operations, Public Relations, Security & Facilities and other functional teams for any and all legal issues that arise at the site.
- 8 years’ experience with a law firm or as in an in-house legal counsel,
- Broad familiarity with a wide range of legal issues, especially transactional, litigation and regulatory matters.
- Excellent analytical skills and English-language communication skills, both written and spoken
- Adapting well to change, ability to develop relationships and influence outcomes, have a strategic view,
- Bachelor’s Degree and Juris Doctorate degree
- Basic IT skills (general proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office)
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
- 10+ years legal experience, including the aerospace industry
- Academic degree or work experience in engineering, physics, or other technical field MBA or Master’s Degree
- Knowledge of and experience with FAA Commercial Space regulations
- Knowledge of Texas state and federal regulatory regimes, for example, TXDOT, TXRRC, OSHA, ATF, Export Controls
- Familiarity with both traditional government contracts and non-traditional federal government agreements and with UCC and Incoterms
- Experience/training in crises management.
- Experience working closely with Legal, Finance, Ethics functions, Information Technology, Security and similar functions
- Experience developing and conducting training exercises, and advising senior leadership.
- Experience in identifying operational issues, recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems and provide stability