Build a Bigger, Better, Bolder Future
Imagine working for a company that measures its success based off the growth of its colleagues, a company that invests in its future by investing in you. Little Caesars is a company where our colleagues make an impact.Your Mission:
In this role, you will provide legal representation in connection with all aspects of the company’s technology and commercial transactions efforts, including IT, internet, mobile app development, and other digital/technology endeavors.How You’ll Make an Impact:
Who You Are:
- Draft and negotiate various commercial and technology contracts, including SaaS contracts, licenses agreement, confidentiality agreements, sales, purchase, services, professional services and consulting agreements.
- Identify and explain legal terms and associated risks (e.g., representations and warranties, limitation of liability, indemnification, etc.) to business partners in non-legal language.
- Advise and counsel business partners in contractual rights and obligations and, when necessary, how to resolve complex business issues and disputes.
- Develop and maintain a library of forms of commercial and technology related legal documents, ensuring they reflect best practices and appropriate legal requirements
- Stay apprised of applicable privacy related laws and regulations.
- Coordinate with legal colleagues and internal experts on franchising, intellectual property, data privacy, marketing, HR, and other matters.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Counsel.
This Will Make You Stand Out:
- Juris Doctor (JD) from accredited law school with excellent academic credentials.
- Member of the Michigan Bar (in good standing) or otherwise authorized to practice law in Michigan.
- 4-6 years of combined experience within a law firm and/or in-house, including experience with SaaS transactions and privacy.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- A general understanding of U.S. and global privacy laws and regulations.
- Experience working at multinational companies.
- Experience working with franchise systems (preferred, not required).
- Excellent written/verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-based and demanding work environment.
- Service-oriented attitude with an ability to maintain strong working relationships with demanding internal clients.
- Proven ability to provide sound and practical business-oriented advice.
Where You’ll Work:
- Experience working in the food and beverage industry.
- A state-of-the-art building with a modern-day, open environment in the heart of The District Detroit.
- A colleague fitness center, work café and an outdoor patio with grills.
- Over 60 different meeting spaces to help promote a collaborative environment
Closing Date: 2nd July, 2021