We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
You are a current Law student in your second year with an interest in compliance and audit and are passionate about gaining hands on experience! You excel at working within teams but still have the autonomy to drive individual projects from inception to completion. You embody the Citrix core values of Integrity, Respect, Curiosity, Courage and Unity.!
The Legal Internship will allow students to experience the broad range of responsibilities of the chief legal officer organization. Interns will have the opportunity to work on several projects of varying levels of duration and complexity across legal practice areas (corporate governance, litigation management, intellectual property, compliance, and commercial licensing) as well as business of law functions such as operations, risk management, and business continuity planning. In addition to project work, Citrix will provide exposure to business units in LCA and across Citrix.
Legal Interns will participate in a wide variety of projects, some examples from previous seasons:
- Participate in third party due diligence analysis and review transactions
- Provide support for FCPA compliance investigations
- Create Compliance program communications
- Analyze corporate licensing agreements
- Process Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Research Trademarks
- Participate in evaluating outside counsel performance
Currently enrolled Law student at an accredited college or university
- Interest in transactional work
- Second year Law student
- Due to current restrictions, the Intern can choose to work remotely, or if the Citrix offices reopen, the Intern can work out of the Burlington, Massachusetts Citrix office. Citrix will provide the technology and tools to support remote work using the candidate’s own computer.
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.