UPDATE: For several years Attorney Jobs in USA has worked hard to serve you attorney jobs without any cost. We can no more avoid the growing expenses that go into the gathering attorney jobs. We have made every attempt to avoid the price, but we refuse to compromise on quality. We think you will agree that the quality of Attorney Jobs in USA should not be sacrificed. Also we are taking this step to invest in technology to bring near real-time job fee updates, on-board more employers, and offer each jobseeker a personalized and targeted job feed. We strongly believe that this will make our services better and targeted, and will provide more value to our jobseekers. We are looking forward for your positive response in the time of crisis. Our pricing will apply at the next week ($9.99/Monthly). Please let me know your suggestions and ideas about the price so we can better understand your need and better serve you! Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Legal Aid (CLA) seeks a Managing Attorney to be an integral part of the management team of a dynamic civil legal aid organization serving low-income and elderly people in Central and Western Mass. CLA has over 100 dedicated, talented staff working across multiple offices, and a budget of $11 million. Our core work includes effective client-centered advocacy and robust outreach to and partnerships with our communities.
The position is for CLA's Springfield (Hampden Cpounty in Western Massachusetts)) office, which houses 30 advocates and support staff. The Managing Attorney will help with office administration and management, including conducting regular staff meetings; participating in the writing of annual performance reviews of staff; coordinating appropriate training and providing support for staff; and assisting in the handling of issues arising with the physical plant. The Managing Attorney be expected to be the face of the organization in Hampden County,including regularly attending bar functions, funder meetings, and agency get-togethers and other community events. The Managing Attorney will assist with fundraising initiatives and grant-acquisition, writing, and reporting activities. The Managing Attorney may also handle a small caseload commensurate with her/his administrative duties.
- Must be an attorney who is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or eligible for admission to the bar at the time of hiring.
- Experience with low-income populations; the ability to relate effectively to a diverse staff and clientele; and strong supervision and communication skills.
- Prior experience in management, administration, or leadership in a non-profit legal or human services program strongly preferred.
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout Hampden County, and a vision for enhancing CLA's ties to the community.
- Strong preference for candidates living in or willing to relocate to Hampden County.
- Legal advocacy experience in one or more of CLA's core practice areas is a plus.
Community Legal Aid is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that our staff members reflect the diversity of the communities we serve. CLA encourages applicants from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences.