A well-established and highly rated Northwoods law firm seeks a part-time associate to assist with litigation matters in our busy practice. This position is offered as remote or in person. An excellent work environment, training and competitive pay, are all possible benefits. Qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate strong dedication to personal injury law and a passion for helping people; will possess excellent and writing skills; is energetic, hard-working, and a team-player. 5 years litigation experience is required.
Bremer & Trollop Law Offices S.C. is seeking a personal injury Attorney, to work part-time, flexible hours (on average between 10-20 up to 40 per week) starting immediately. This role will be primarily responsible for reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of legal documents and agreements and assisting with the company’s cases in litigation.
*This is a remote/virtual position*
Education and Experience Profile
- J.D. from an ABA-approved law school required with strong academic credentials preferred.
- Admission to practice law in the State of Wisconsin, or other state of primary residence if working remotely.
- The qualified candidate will have 3 years or more of experience in a law firm setting. Substantial experience required in drafting and negotiating agreements, legal analysis, and legal research.
- Possess sound business and legal judgment, including the ability to discern levels of legal and business risk.
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptive, with the ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics and professional integrity.
- Ability to manage a variety of matters and projects both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with executives and employees at all levels within the organization, including the ability to explain complex and risk analysis to both lawyers and non-lawyers.
- Exhibit initiative and assertiveness including the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills, with a strong attention to detail.
Candidate may work from home or the office.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.