The Law Clerk’s primary role will be to provide and assist firm attorneys with all phases of case intake, investigation, litigation and trial.
- Handling projects or tasks that require extreme attention to detail.
- Prepare, review, and edit drafts of discovery, demands, and other legal documents at the request of supervising counsel.
- Provide legal and some administrative support to Attorneys.
- Perform research and analysis of routine legal matters.
- Research relevant statutes, rulings, and regulations to be used as a basis for answering requests for legal opinions of a routine nature or limited scope.
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all matters.
- Position may be required to perform other duties as required.
- Second semester 1L+
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office in an office setting (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Strong oral communication skill
- Excellent written communication skills
- Familiarity with Westlaw and other policy/legal research databases.
- Compensation and benefits are commensurate with experience.
When you Apply, don't forget to mention that you found this job on Attorneyjobsinusa.com.