Levin & Nalbandyan, LLP is a respected plaintiff's side law firm with an immediate opening for a law clerk for its employment litigation department. This seven-lawyer firm, located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, represents plaintiffs in employment, worker's compensation, and personal injury matters in state and federal courts. Beautiful, quiet office, set back in downtown Los Angeles.
The right person for this position will have an excellent academic background with a high law school class ranking, excellent multitasking and organizational skills, an ability to work with and report to others as a team, and above all must be detail oriented with a commitment to excellence.
We are looking for someone who can manage their own workload without a ton of supervision.
The legal staff works as a team. If you have a great work ethic, enjoy wearing many hats and appreciate a job well done, then this might be the job for you.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Initial pre-filing case work-up under the direction of the supervising attorney
- Client meetings
- Drafting complaints
- Propounding discovery
- Conducting case related investigation
- Law and motion work
- Trial prep. work
- Excellent professionalism and communication skills
- Excellent legal research and writing skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Good references